Holy Family is now hiring for the following positions for the 2017-2018 school year:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Michelle Salch at email@example.com
We are currently interviewing for the following positions:
Coordinator of Alumni Affairs:
The Coordinator of Alumni Affairs is responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and projects that strategically engage alumni in strengthening programs and provide tangible benefits to alumni, parents and current students.
The Coordinator of Alumni Affairs is charged with securing commitments from alumni to provide professional expertise and volunteer service. The Coordinator collaborates with colleagues in the Administrative offices, Development Team and the school to create and maintain pathways for alumni participation that advance the goals of Holy Family High School. The Coordinator partners with Development colleagues to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward alumni giving. Serves as the liaison between the Alumni Association Board of Directors and Holy Family High School.
• Reports to the Director of Development but works with all key members of the school community including Development office staff and volunteers, administration, faculty, students and members of the Board of Trustees.
• Assists the Principal, Assistant Principal and Director of Development when directed.
• Attends regular department meetings with the Development staff to plan Development goals and strategies.
• Assists with annual school events that occur throughout the calendar year when directed.
• Coordinates and organizes Homecoming Weekend, Alumni Weekend, Golden Diploma and all events; assists with class reunions as needed.
• Serves as alumni board member (Treasurer) and acts as liaison with the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
• Manages Alumni Events including Career Day and Mentor Program.
• Responsible for setting strategy and implementation of alumni parents outreach programs.
• Coordinates and organizes Grandparent Breakfast.
• Serves as Young Alumni Club.
• Moderates and organizes the Future Alumni Club including events and programs to involve members of the student body in areas such as public relations, phonathons, on-campus alumni events, and newsletter articles.
• Assists the Principal and the Director of Development with the planning and implementation of capital campaigns and special projects.
• Oversees the production of high quality alumni and community print publications.
• Maintains standards of professional competence in handling confidential information.
• Adheres to a professional code of ethical conduct stated by Holy Family High School.
• Maintains and manages all social media outlets related to alumni messaging.
• Meets with the Business Manager to oversee and balance the budget for alumni affairs.
Minimum of four years of experience in alumni relations and/or external affairs or equivalent demonstrated experience; accomplishment in fostering productive relationships with volunteers.
Ability to organize and complete multiple, simultaneous tasks with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.
Ability to travel, work evenings and weekends as needed.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Extensive experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar database experience is preferred to ensure accurate and complete alumni database records.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively with alumni, other constituents and the public.
Must possess strong writing and customer service skills.
Strong preference for Catholic candidates.
Part Time Bookkeeper:
General Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Process accounts payable invoices and payments (coding of payments, obtaining authorization for payment, process checks)
• Maintains purchase order logs and issue purchase orders
• Perform fixed asset analysis and prepare monthly depreciation entries
• Record monthly payroll entries to the general ledger
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Responsible for receiving and logging checks
• Record deposits to the general ledger
• Assist with billing and maintaining student AR balances in the general ledger
• Assist with development and documentation of accounting processes and procedures
• Assist with the preparation of schedules and support for the financial audit
• Performs a wide variety of administrative duties as required by the office such as data entry, letters, mailing, etc.
Professional Requirements: • Proficient in Microsoft Office • Strong focus on process improvement and efficiency• Excellent oral and written communication skills• Ability to work well with others• Ability to meet deadlines • Strong sense of attention to detail and organization• Maintain accuracy in reports/records • Strong punctuality and dependability
~~~Licensed and experienced Substitute Teachers for the 2017-2018 school year.
Contact Mrs. Michelle Salch at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on submitting resumes or call 303-410-1411 x308.