The Admissions Process For Incoming Freshman Students
The admission process begins with completing the Application for Admission, which includes an essay by the student stating their reason for wanting to attend Holy Family High School.
Apply HERE using our SchoolAdmin Parent Portal for Admission to
Holy Family High School
All applicants are required to take the High School Placement Test as part of the application process.
Students who were unable to make the scheduled Placement Tests in December and January may call the school at 303-410-1411 to register for a Placement Test.
**Please bring a $20.00 testing fee and two #2 pencils. No Calculators.
In addition to the Online Application for Admission and the High School Placement Test, the following information will be required:
- Submit the completed and signed Transcript Request Form to your current school. Holy Family High School must receive transcripts for grades 7 and 8.
- By-Pass placement tests are given for accelerated students in Math, English, and Foreign Language courses. Details will be available at the February 2017 registration.
- The Admissions Committee considers each applicants grades, teacher recommendation, student essay, and test scores before determining if Holy Family is the most appropriate school for each applicant.
- Application Deadline- We are currently still accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year!
- Applicants will be notified of incomplete applications before the first review.
Contact the Admissions Office with questions at 303-410-1411.