All Volunteers must complete Safe Environment Training
through the Archdiocese of Denver if you are going to be working/interacting with the STUDENTS
. Please CLICK HERE
for all upcoming Safe Environment Classes.
In addition, all Volunteers are required to print, fill out and return the below forms. Each Archdiocesan entity must have the below forms on file and cannot be shared among other AOD schools or parishes.
You may support the school by volunteering in many different ways as an individual or group. Volunteer examples include:
- collecting tickets at sporting events
- selling concessions at sporting events
- helping in the library or development office
- making phone calls in support of various activities within the school
- working at events, planning events, setting up events, cleaning up after events
- supporting activity, club & team fundraisers
- serving on committees in service to the school
Contact Mary Fountaine email@example.com to learn more about volunteer opportunities.