The Holy Family Alumni Association meets quarterly at a designated location. All alumni are welcome to attend these meetings. The Association is continually seeking active members as officers or volunteers. Contact email@example.com
for more information.
Essentially, the Alumni Association and its members' purposes include:
- Providing scholarships to qualified HFHS current students
- Giving active and continuing support to the school and its educational programs
- Organizing the interests and resources of the members of the Association to further the educational, religious and charitable interests of the Holy Family High School
- Preserve and strengthen friendships among the school’s alumni and to serve such alumni following their graduation
- Cultivate and foster goodwill and kinship among Association members
To date, the Association has awarded $7,000 in scholarship funds to deserving HFHS students.
We need your help to continue this cause and to complete our mission! Contact Patty Gabriel to join HFHS Alumni Association. And...Go Tigers!
The Holy Family High School Alumni Association can help you while you are attending HFHS. The Association offers a scholarship opportunity for incoming freshmen. Applications for the scholarship will be available soon. The Association offers 1 (one) $500.00 to an incoming freshman.
The following criteria are to serve as guidelines as one considers application for this scholarship:
- Commitment to a Catholic secondary education and to the teachings of the Catholic faith.
- Minimum 7th and 8th grade cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better
- Positive member of his/her elementary and junior high communities and active in school activities, athletics, extra-curricular activities and community service
- Student has been accepted by and registered for the next fall semester
- Student must be an incoming Freshman
Application deadline for the 2018 Alumni Scholarship will be announced in March of 2018.