The Christmas season will be here before we know it and with that comes Holy Family’s Christmas Tree & Wreath Fundraiser. This annual tradition challenges students to sell at least 10 items to ensure we meet our sales goal of $150,000.
*If we meet the sales goal, we will not have school the Monday after Thanksgiving Break!*
- Sales Dates: Oct. 13 - Nov. 12
- All ordering occurs online at
- Customers indicate the student they want to receive credit for their order.
Item Pick Up
- Fri., Nov. 19 OR Tues., Nov. 30
- 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. both days
- Customers are responsible for picking up order at HF OR coordinating with student who received credit for order.
- Only wreaths can be shipped in the continental US for a $17 fee.
- Students who sell 10 items will be given a Tree & Wreath Fundraiser t-shirt that was designed by senior Luc Morris.
- We will have Spirit Days every Wednesday & Friday (beginning Oct. 20 through the end of the semester).
- Only students who wear the Tree & Wreath Fundraiser t-shirt can participate in the Spirit Days.