Fall Holy Family Night
Celebrating the 100th Year of Holy Family High School
Friday, August 19
Open to all parents, students, siblings, friends, and alumni
- 3:30 p.m. – JV Football Scrimmage (Stadium)
- 4:30 p.m. – Hospitality Tent for Freshmen and Transfer Student Families opens (West Lawn)
- 5:00 p.m. – Varsity Football Scrimmage (Stadium)
- 6:00 p.m. – Fall athletes and club members gather on the south side of the baseball field
- 6:30 p.m. – Parade of Fall athletes and club members (Stadium)
- 6:45 p.m. – Ribbon Cutting and Blessing for new track
- 7:00 p.m. – Powder Puff football (Stadium). Seniors vs. Freshmen, Juniors vs. Sophomores, winners meet for the championship.
Freshmen & Transfer Student Hospitality Tent
We will welcome all freshmen & transfer student families to the Holy Family community with a Hospitality Tent located on the west lawn outside of the front entrance to the school. The tent will open at 4:30 p.m. and feature food from Orchard Park Place Chick-fil-A and Coca-Cola soft drinks.
Senior, Junior, and Sophomore Families
We encourage all families to arrive early and tailgate throughout the event.
Student Council will sell hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks, and other concessions.