Holy Family uses Naviance Student, a comprehensive college and career readiness resource that helps students and their families align strengths and interests to post-secondary goals.
Naviance Student allows you to:
- Discover individual strengths and learning styles
- Take career assessments and explore careers
- Get involved in the college planning and advising process – build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Plan for post-secondary success—Set short- and long-term goals and complete tasks related to career and college planning
- Research colleges – Utilize college search engines to create a customized list of schools for you to consider
- Sign up for college visits – Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions
- Request teacher recommendations for colleges
- Request transcripts
- View submission status of application materials/track application documents
Naviance Student is used by all enrolled students at HF with each grade level using the resource in different, but interconnected ways. Students and their families are encouraged to explore Naviance Student to inform and enrich their high school experience.