As a Holy Family transfer student, you will be welcomed into our community with open arms.
Students who would like to transfer to Holy Family must do so before the beginning of each semester. Holy Family does not admit students entering their Senior year unless they have already been attending a Catholic high school.
The Holy Family Admissions Committee reviews the entire application file before determining if Holy Family is the most appropriate school for each transfer applicant.
An in-person interview with the transfer applicant will be arranged if the review indicates that the student would be able to fit successfully into the academic program offered by Holy Family.
To be considered, transfer students must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA and be in good disciplinary standing at their present school.
- No failing grades in high school.
- Have a favorable disciplinary and attendance report, which is conducted with school officials at previous school(s).
- Homeschooled transfer students must be able to provide a transcript from an official accredited homeschooling program.
- The Holy Family Admissions Committee reviews the entire application file before determining if Holy Family is the most appropriate school for each transfer applicant.