Tuition & Financial Aid
2024-2025 Tuition Rates
Affiliated Catholics recognized by a Parish* - $17,500
Unaffiliated Catholics and Non-Catholics - $18,500
*Requires a Parish Affiliation Form signed by the parish priest.
- $350.00 non-refundable registration/holding fee is due at registration. This fee is deducted from the 2024-2025 tuition.
- $1,000 per student facilities improvement fee
- Books, yearbook, and athletic fees are not included in tuition. Class fees and Retreat fees are included in tuition.
Three tuition payment plans
- Full Tuition payment: Due July 1.
- Two Semester payments: Due July 1 and December 1.
- Eleven monthly payments: July through May.
Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid
We know paying for a private school education is a significant commitment for prospective families. Holy Family is committed to enrolling qualified candidates from all socioeconomic backgrounds and accordingly offers a strong financial aid program based on each family’s demonstrated need. This past year, over $1.7M dollars in aid was awarded. Over 45% of our students are on some form of financial aid.
Applying for Financial Aid
Holy Family uses FACTS for our Financial Aid award analysis
The FACTS Financial Aid application period for all students for the 2023-2024 school year is open through January 14, 2024. Families may apply during this time period to be considered in the first round of financial aid awards. Applications for financial aid may still be submitted for consideration. Tax returns for the previous year and a W-2 are required to complete the financial aid application.
For questions regarding Holy Family's Financial Aid program contact the Business Office.