The Coordinator of Alumni Affairs is responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and projects that strategically engage alumni by strengthening programs and providing tangible benefits to alumni, parents and current students.
The Alumni Coordinator partners with the Advancement Department to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward alumni giving. The Coordinator of Alumni Affairs is charged with securing commitments from alumni to provide professional expertise and volunteer service. The Coordinator collaborates with colleagues in the Administrative offices, Advancement Team and the school to create and maintain pathways for alumni participation that advance the Mission and Vision of Holy Family High School. Reports directly to the Director of Advancement, works with all key members of the school community including Advancement Department, staff, volunteers, administration, faculty, students and members of the Board of Trustees.
• Coordinates and Organizes the Tiger Golf Classic, Homecoming Weekend, Alumni Weekend, Golden Diploma, Grandparents Breakfast, aspects of Graduation and assists with class reunions as needed.
• Ensures alumni information and database records are accurate, current and recorded in the working database.
• Implements an alumni career day and mentor program in coordination with the Theology Department to support the Big Idea Project.
• Organizes and implements the Future Alumni Club including events and programs to involve members of the student body in areas such as public relations, phonathons, on-campus alumni events, and newsletter articles.
• Supports all Advancement Events as assigned and participates in annual school events as directed.
• Maintains and manages Holy Family High School social media outlets related to alumni messaging.
• Assists with the production of alumni and community print publications.
• Annually works with the senior class moderators to identify and fulfill a senior class gift.
• Serves as alumni board member and acts as liaison with the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
• Assists the Principal and the Director of Advancement with the planning and implementation of the Fund for Holy Family and special projects as assigned.
• Maintains standards of professional competence in handling confidential information.
• Adheres to a professional code of ethical conduct stated by Holy Family High School.
Minimum of four years of experience in alumni relations and/or external affairs or equivalent demonstrated experience; accomplishment in fostering productive relationships with volunteers
Ability to organize and complete multiple, simultaneous tasks with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
Ability to travel, work evenings and weekends as needed
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Extensive experience with Raiser's Edge or similar database experience is preferred to ensure accurate and complete alumni database records
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively with alumni, other constituents and the public
Must possess strong writing and customer service skills
Experience in administrating social media outlets, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Constant Contact and webpage management
Strong preference for Catholic candidates
Please send cover letter and resume to Eric Nakayama @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Principal and Assistant Principal
Reports to: Principal and Assistant Principal
Evaluated by: Principal and Assistant Principal
Summary Job Description:
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include screening calls; managing calendars; making meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Maintains Archdiocesan policies in coordination with the policies of Holy Family for the hiring of employees, required background checks, Safe Environment training classes, and the maintenance of Employee files, applications and paperwork and advertising of such positions, if necessary. In addition, attendance at the monthly Board of Trustees meeting to take the minutes, and transcribe the minutes for BOT review.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Necessary:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Excellent Verbal Communication Skills, Excellent Written Skills, Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
Term of Employment:
~~~Licensed and experienced Substitute Teachers ~~~
Please contact Kelly Education Staffing...