The Admissions Process For Incoming Freshman Students
The admission process begins with completing the Application for Admission, which includes an essay by the student stating their reason for wanting to attend Holy Family High School.
Apply HERE using our SchoolAdmin Parent Portal for Admission to
Holy Family High School
All applicants are required to take the High School Placement Test as part of the application process. If your student was unable to make either scheduled testing date, please contact the Admissions Department to reschedule a date to test.
In addition to the Online Application for Admission and the High School Placement Test, the following information will be required:
- Submit Student Assessment Forms to your Math and English teachers. Ask the teachers to mail or fax it directly to Holy Family High School. A request by email to the teacher can be made using the SchoolAdmin Parent Portal once you have registered using the link above.
- Submit the completed and signed Transcript Request Form to your current school. Holy Family High School must receive transcripts for grades 7 and 8.
- By-Pass placement tests are given for accelerated students in Math, English, and Foreign Language courses. Details will be available at the February 2018 registration.
- The Admissions Committee considers each applicants grades, teacher assessment, student essay, and test scores before determining if Holy Family is the most appropriate school for each applicant.
- Students with failing grades will not be accepted.
- Application Deadline- December 15, 2017, for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Applicants will be notified of incomplete applications before the first review.
- Contact the Admissions Office with questions at 303-410-1411.