The Freedom Scholarship is a yearly 1/2 tuition scholarship beginning the 2019-2020 school year, for an incoming freshman, who is the son or daughter of a Police Officer, Fire Fighter, or Active Military or Military Veteran. The following criteria must be met:
1. Parent or Legal guardian must be a Police Officer, Fire Fighter, active Military or Military Veteran.
2. Commitment to a Catholic secondary education and to the teachings of the Catholic faith.
3. Student has maintained a G.P.A. of at least a 2.5 during the 2018-2019 school year with no grade lower than a "C".
4. Good academic and school attendance records
5. Financial Need. An application for tuition assistance must be submitted.
6. Apply for admission and be accepted to Holy Family High School.
7. Verification of Employment
Holy Family High School
Attn: Scholarship Committee
5195 W. 144th Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80023
Catholic Grade School Scholarships
A limited number of scholarships are awarded yearly to incoming freshman who have attended a Catholic Grade School. Information on scholarships and nominations are distributed to the Catholic grade schools and parishes each January. Please contact Mrs. Rhiannon Baldivia in the business office for more information.
Outside organizations that provide tuition grants to students attending Holy Family High School:
Alliance for Choice in Education provides scholarships to families who qualify for the Federal Free and reduced lunch Program. Applications are available through the Business Office in March of 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact Rhiannon Baldivia at 303-410-1411 x 305 for an Ace Scholarship application. For more information go to acescholarships.org.
In appreciation of your service to our community, Holy Family High School offers a student scholarship to those whose parent/s are Police Officers, Firefighters or Current or Retired Military. Eligible families must apply for Financial Aid.
Schmitz Family Foundation
The Schmitz Family Foundation provides scholarships based on income level. Applications are available through the Business Office in March of 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact Rhiannon Baldivia at 303-410-1411 x305 for a Schmitz Family Foundation Scholarship Application.
Universal Education Supporters:
UES is a non-profit organization with the sole purpose to serve Catholic education. For more information go to: uesdenver.org