The Admissions Process For Transfer Students
We are still accepting applications for transfer students for the 2nd semester! If you have a student who wishes to be in school in-person, please contact a member of the Admissions team to discuss the application process.
Students who wish to transfer to Holy Family High School must do so before the beginning of each semester. Holy Family does not admit students entering their Senior year unless they have already been attending a Catholic high school.
A student who seeks to transfer must:
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA and be in good disciplinary standing at their present school.
- No Failing Grades in High School
- Have a favorable disciplinary and attendance report, which is conducted with school officials at previous school(s).
- Complete an Application form: Complete An Application Form.
- Have official copies of all transcripts of high school credits forwarded to Holy Family High School: Transcript Request Form
- Submit a Assessment form for English, Math AND from a School Administrator/Counselor:
- Write an essay about why they would like to attend Holy Family High School.
- Have all medical, immunization, academic, and attendance records transferred from the previous school to Holy Family High School upon acceptance.
- Have CHSAA form #7 completed by all transfer students wishing to participate in athletics.
- The admission process begins with completing the on-line Application for Admission, which includes an essay from the student stating their reason for wanting to transfer and attend Holy Family High School.
- Submit the Teacher Recommendation Forms to an English and Math Teacher and the School Administrator/Counselor. These can be emailed directly to the teachers from the student's application portal.
- Submit the completed and signed Transcript Request Form to your current school. Holy Family High School must receive transcripts of all high school credits received.
- The Admissions Committee reviews the entire application file complete with Transcripts, Attendance/Behavioral record, Teacher and Administrator Assessments and Student Essay before determining if Holy Family is the most appropriate school for each applicant.
- An interview with the transfer student will be arranged if the review of the Complete Application indicates that the student would be able to fit successfully into the rigorous academic programs offered by Holy Family High School.
- Accepted Transfer students will be placed on Academic, Behavioral and Attendance Probationary Contracts.
If you have questions regarding Admission to Holy Family High School, please call the school at 303-410-1411 x307 or x313. We will return your calls promptly.
You may also email a member of the Admissions Team:
Tammy Sloan, Director of Admissions: email@example.com
Kat Greany, Associate Director of Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org