Please check below to see what important dates are coming up in the Admissions process.
The application portal for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
Submit your Application - HERE
Holy Family does not charge an application fee.
2020-2021 Important Dates
- Open House Tours- October 26 - 29, 4pm-6pm. - Register HERE
Open House Tours will take place on Monday, October 26-Thursday, October 29th, from 4pm-6pm.
- Tours will take approximately one hour. Students must register for an available time slot. When registering, please include only the student name and the number of attendees. A maximum of three family members may attend the tour. Due to social distancing guidelines, younger siblings may not attend the tour.
- Tours with a Spanish speaking translator will be available on Tuesday, October 27th and Thursday, October 29th from 5:30pm-6:30pm. If translation is needed, please register for one of these time slots.
- Families must wear a mask, use hand sanitizer upon arrival and have their temperature checked at the entrance of the building. Family groups must remain together during the tour and provide 6 feet of distance between other family groups.
- High School Placement Test- Saturday, October 17th, Saturday, November 14 or Saturday, December 5, 2020.
Students may only register for one test and may only test one time.
- Financial Aid opens online for All Grades - December 1, 2020 - January 15, 2021
Click HERE to begin your FACTS Financial Aid Application.
- First Round of Class of 2025 Decision Letters Mailed- February 12, 2021
- Class of 2025 Registration- February 27, 2021
- Spring Parent Information Night for 7th Grade Students & Parents: TBD
- 7th Grade Pre-HSPT Practice Test- TBD
- 2021 Frank Evans Memorial Track Meet for 5th - 8th Graders- TBA
Follow Holy Family High School Admissions on Facebook- Click HERE