Thank you for your interest in Holy Family High School! Holy Family High School may accept a limited number of International Students each school year. Because domestic students have priority, international students will be notified in the spring following the domestic student admission process if there is space available. International students will be required to follow the normal Admissions process for acceptance to Holy Family High School. Holy Family does not have an ESL program. Please visit the Admissions Process Page
for information on applying to Holy Family High School.
**Please note: We are not accepting International Students for the 2019-2020 school year.
In addition, the following is required of International students:
- International students must be represented by an International Student Agency. Holy Family cannot accept International students who do not have this representation. Holy Family does not provide assistance in finding host families.
- International students must provide proof of medical insurance and current immunization records.
- International students must provide a Power of Attorney showing legal guardianship for the time the student is enrolled at Holy Family.
- International applicants should have high English speaking, writing, and reading ability to successfully complete their coursework in a mainstream classroom. To demonstrate this ability International applicants must complete a Language test for proficiency in English, and provide the testing results to Holy Family. International students must demonstrate a high level of English proficiency in reading comprehension, verbal skills, and writing skills.
- International students must complete a Skype or Phone interview. If the interview is by phone, it is the responsibility of the International student to call the Admissions Office at the scheduled time for the interview.
- International students must complete paperwork for a SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) I-20 which is generated by the Archdiocese of Denver on behalf of Holy Family High School. The I-20 will not be generated until the International student has been offered acceptance to Holy Family High School. Once a student has received an offer of admission from Holy Family, the Office of Admissions will send the necessary paperwork to the Archdiocese of Denver to be generated and sent to the student. A passport and current Visa are required to complete the I-20 application. Once completed the I-20 will be given to the student to present to the Embassy of their country for generation of an F-1 Visa.
- An F-1 Visa is required to attend Holy Family High School. Students must furnish copies of his/her F-1 visa to the Office of Admissions.
- International Students will pay a $350.00 International Student fee in addition to the yearly tuition. Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $13,620 plus a $750.00 facilities improvement fee, and can either be paid in full at the beginning of the school year, or in two payments at the semester.
- All international students are expected to complete the same academic curriculum and abide by the same policies as domestic students. Holy Family does not have an ESL program. At Holy Family the international student’s goal is to graduate with a high school diploma and complete the course requirements designated for earning the college preparatory diploma.