All Volunteers must complete Safe Environment Training
through the Archdiocese of Denver if you are going to be working/interacting with the STUDENTS
. Please CLICK HERE
for all upcoming Safe Environment Classes. If you've already had this training you will need to provide a copy of your certificate.
In addition, all Volunteers are required to print, fill out and return the below underlined forms. Each Archdiocesan entity must have the below forms on file and cannot be shared among other AOD schools or parishes.
Volunteer Drivers also need to be approved through the AOD insurance company (pass drivers' history successfully) and must in addition to the above underlined forms complete and return the following:
A copy of their driver's license
A copy of their auto ID insurance card
Provide a copy of the Defensive Driving Course Certificate from FirstNet Learning
Volunteer drivers need to take the Defensive Driving Course through FirstNet Learning. If you have not taken this course please CLICK HERE
For questions or to turn in all Volunteer Forms please contact Michelle Salch in the main office or email questions and forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may support the school by volunteering in many different ways as an individual or group. Volunteer examples include:
- collecting tickets at sporting events
- selling concessions at sporting events
- helping in the library or development office
- making phone calls in support of various activities within the school
- working at events, planning events, setting up events, cleaning up after events
- supporting activity, club & team fundraisers
- serving on committees in service to the school
Contact Mary Fountaine to learn more about volunteer opportunities.